Final Submission Guideline
- Please format the POST-CONFERENCE proceedings pages and citation styles according to the instructions in the following links. Please note that the file type must be in MS-WORD format (.DOC or DOCX); PDF format is not acceptable.
APA Citation Reference Styles
Template for Camera-Ready Page
Final Submission Checklist
- Abstracts cannot be published; only WIP papers and Full papers (4 or more pages) can be included for indexing purpose.
Work-in-progress paper must be 4-7 pages. Full papers must be a complete research and with 8-25 pages (up to 10000 words),
not including tables or figures. Full papers intended to be published in journals later should be published as 4-page WIP papers in the indexed formal proceedings book.
- Accepted full or WIP papers will be published in English in the conference proceedings online (with ISSN 1683-0040 indexed by EI/SCOPUS since 2005). However, a publication fee of USD 150 is required besides the registration fee.
- EI-Compendex and SCOPUS cannot index abstracts. Authors initially submit Abstracts can submit WIP or Full papers as the camera-ready versions before the conference. However, submission of revised paper after the conference for publication in
the formal post-conference proceedings is limited to minor revisions; no upgrade of paper type is allowed.
- Please visit the following links to get familiar with the publication policy and ethics with ICEB.
Publication Policy and Publication Ethics
Each author can publish only up to 3 papers as the first or corresponding author, but up to 5 papers as a co-author. The excessive papers (non-first or non-corresponding) will be removed from the program.
*** Important note: Based on the content quality, ICEB Editorial Office reserves the right to exclude poor-quality content from the program book and the proceedings book to maintain the conference quality.